I had the pleasure of listening to Mr. London at a conference for Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease. He was one of the most motivational speakers I have ever heard speak at a conference, and I have been to many. He involved the entire group with his amazing stories and his great humor. The finale is something you don’t expect and will be blown away by. If you are looking for a speaker that will leave an impact, and people will walk away talking about for a long time Richard London is the speaker you are looking for.
– Miriam Pizarro, President & CEO, The Parkinson’s Place, Miami,FL
Richard is a passionate, thought-provoking and persuasive speaker. Our participants were impressed with his intelligence and humour. The feedback was extremely positive.
– Tanya Good, Client Services Coordinator, Parkinson Alberta Society, Canada
Richard’s presentation on our Parkinson’s Awareness Cruise in the Caribbean was a huge hit. His energy and zest for life was infectious and a crowd favorite. He provided us with unique tools that will surely help us enjoy life to the fullest despite our challenges. We highly recommend any of Richard’s programs for your event or for everyday motivation.
– Michael and Gretchen Church, Authors, “Living Well With Parkinson’s Disease,” Co-Founders, Movers & Shakers and Florida State Directors, Parkinson’s Action Network
Living with Parkinson’s is not easy. The topics listed in Richard London’s 10 Things Every PWP Must Know CD provide guidelines that will enhance your lifestyle. Listening to this CD is a must for all people with Parkinson’s. Take control of your life.
– Rich Clifford, three time Shuttle Astronaut and Person with Parkinson’s
As the Author of many best selling professional development titles myself (Creating Wealth, The One Minute Millionaire, et al), I am very particular about the books I read and the people my team coaches. Richard London has already survived cancer and manages the challenging, daily problems that arise from Parkinson’s disease. He does so with an upbeat attitude and an active lifestyle. I recommend his books, CDs and videos as a source of inspiration and a practical guide to living successfully with various challenges and disabilities.
– Robert G. Allen, International Multi-Bestselling Author: Creating Wealth, Multiple Streams of Income, Multiple Streams of Internet Income,Nothing Down, Nothing Down for Women, The One Minute Millionaire, Cracking the Millionaire Code, and Cash In A Flash.
I am an executive recruiter with over 25 years experience. I know the value for professionals to set and achieve goals as well as overcome obstacles. The A Handbook for Life seminars are packed with useful information in a clear and easy to follow format. They will assist any individual … by providing them with a positive spirit and a competitive edge.
– Jeffrey Turk, President/Principal Recruiter, Omega Search, Inc.
I recently had the blessing and honor of listening to Richard’s new CD 10 Things Every Person With Parkinson’s Must Know. I highly recommend this CD to anyone who has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s, whether newly diagnosed or if you’ve lived with the disease for years. When I listened to the CD I was inspired, encouraged and motivated beyond description. Thank you Richard for making living with Parkinson’s disease much easier to bear.
– Ron Moore, President, Ohio Parkinson’s Association
As a speech-language pathologist for over 30 years… I am often offering counsel, support and education to the spouses, adult children or other care partners of the persons suffering a communication or swallowing impairment. Recently, I had the pleasure of listening to Richard London’s Handbook for Life series, which includes an audio CD: 10 things Every Caregiver Must Know. Richard makes you feel like you are listening to a trusted friend, and I found the suggestions practical and meaningful. I plan to place the CD in the therapy waiting area where spouses can listen while waiting for a loved one.
– Mary Spremulli,MA,CCC-SLP, Clinical Consultant, Passy-Muir Inc., Owner, Voice Aerobics, LLC
Richard, Thank you for the professional presentation you gave us at the Parkinson’s chat room (ParkinsonsChatRoom.com). The most important part was how we all felt when it was over. We realized that we still could choose to control our own lives.
– Steve Retterer, Founder and Moderator, ParkinsonsChatRoom.com
I was encouraged by A Handbook for Life as soon as I started reading it. A Handbook for Life helped me review some life issues and tackle some professional goals. I continue to receive benefit from the insightful chapter exercises well after reading the book. Thank you Richard.
– Stephen Hayes, Author of Light on Dark Water
In A Handbook for Life, Richard London shares his tried-and-true methods for setting and achieving goals. Many others have done the same, but the BIG difference with Rich is that he’s living proof his strategies work. He’s overcome personal health challenges and adversity and still manages to march forward toward his next achievement. If you’re not where you want to be in any aspect of your life, follow Rich’s advice: “Life happens. Get the handbook!”
– Marla Emery, Managing Partner, Teamwide Solutions, Inc.
It was so great having you come and speak… We thoroughly enjoyed it! I only heard positive comments about Monday night… People had a lot of fun, enjoyed the laughter … Thank you for speaking to our group!
– Kate Lineback, Indiana Parkinson Foundation
At times, we all wish that life came with an instruction manual. This refreshingly positive approach is based on sound principles, widely applicable, and yet simple enough to follow. It’s certain to make a difference in many lives.
– Dr. Yogesh K. Patel, Chair, Board of Directors, Parkinson Association of the Carolinas
It’s so important in life to follow your passion and to know your reason for achieving a goal. The points in Rich’s A Handbook for Life seminars will help you find your “Why” and overcome the obstacles to reaching your true destiny.
– Coach Vincent Williams, Author of How Do I Reach My True Destiny?
I have had the opportunity to spend time with Rich at a conference where we were both faculty. I am continually amazed at his positive outlook on life, and his willingness to share his experiences… I would highly recommend him as a Key Note Speaker, Session Leader or in any position where a positive, uplifting impact is needed.
– James Trussell, Chief Volunteer Officer, Northwest Georgia Parkinson Disease Association
Many of us often feel uncomfortable, stressed, or unauthentic as we move through life. The topics in your book and [workshops] are a way to rediscover key life lessons and to heal, thus realizing a more fulfilling and happy life. Thank you.
– Dr. Gerald Fishman, N.Y. State Licensed Psychologist
Richard touched everyone who was there and made a very positive impact. Thank you for sharing your message with us and for inspiring the group to reach for their goals!
– Tara Patton,Resident Services Coordinator, Twin Lakes Community, Burlington, NC