Start living the life you desire. With A Handbook for Life you will be able to overcome life’s most common obstacles to happiness and success.
A Handbook for Life will help you:
• Develop and maintain a mindset to overcome challenges in both business and in life
• Set and achieve your goals
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Improve your relationships with others
• Reach your true potential
• And more
Don’t take our word for it. Read some of the many testimonials we’ve received:
I was encouraged by A Handbook for Life as soon as I started reading it. A Handbook for Life helped me review some life issues and tackle some professional goals. I continue to receive benefit from the insightful chapter exercises well after reading the book.
– Stephen Hayes, Author: Light on Dark Water
In A Handbook for Life, Richard London shares his tried-and-true methods for setting and achieving goals. Many others have done the same, but the BIG difference with Rich is that he’s living proof his strategies work. He’s overcome personal health challenges and adversity and still manages to march forward toward his next achievement. If you’re not where you want to be in any aspect of your life, follow Rich’s advice: “Life happens. Get the handbook!”
– Marla Emery, Managing Partner, Teamwide Solutions, Inc.
At times, we all wish that life came with an instruction manual. This refreshingly positive approach is based on sound principles, widely applicable, and yet simple enough to follow. It’s certain to make a difference in many lives.
– Dr. Yogesh K. Patel, Chair, Board of Directors, Parkinson Association of the Carolinas
(Money back guarantee on all purchases from this web site.)