Just Like Me
- Who is that overweight man that is having trouble getting out of his car and walking into the store?
He’s a person just like me who is doing the best he can to get around in a body that he would probably like to change, but can’t.
- Who is that young girl with tattoos and piercings all over her body walking in the mall?
She’s a person just like me who has feelings and is trying to express herself.
- Who are the man and woman speaking in a strange language, talking to their two young children while in line at the movies?
They are loving parents just like me who adore their children and want to spend time with them.
- Who is the old man at church who smells like moth balls and always talks too loudly?
He’s a person just like me who even though he might not have the fanciest clothes to wear is willing to go out and socialize with others.
- Who is the neighbor that brags about the littlest accomplishment and tries to prove that he is better than everyone else?
He’s a person just like me who may really feel inferior and may only get his self-esteem by putting others down.
- Who is the pregnant 17 year old that is crying on the school bus in the morning?
She’s a person just like me who may be struggling with unexpected circumstances in life.
What observations can you add? Feel free to post below.